Renting a whisper boat
With a whisper boat you can quietly enjoy various routes through the beautiful protected area called Waterland. Besides enjoying the green environment and birds, during your trip on the small lakes and canals, you will also pass through the idyllic villages Broek in Waterland, Zuiderwoude, Monnickendam and Holysloot with their characteristic coloured wooden houses. Along the way you can make a stop in one of the villages or at a tea garden. Please keep this in mind when reserving a time block, if you would like to make a stop for lunch or sightseeing it is often wise to choose a rental block of 4 hours or even for the whole day.
You will receive a route map and explanation of routes and whisper engine before departure. Therefor we recommend to arrive a little earlier before the reserved departure time.
The whisper boat has batteries that last for approx. 8 hours without loading, provided that the maximum weight / number of people (up to a maximum of 80 kg per person) is not exceeded. In bad weather (too cold, lots of rain or too strong wind) you can cancel free of charge.
Dogs are absolutely not allowed (partly due to the presence of horses on the farm).
Prices of the Whisper boat:
3 hour rental period; morning or afternoon block: € 55
4 hour rental period; morning or afternoon block: € 65
All day: € 95
Know before you go:
- A whisper boat is suitable for a maximum of 5 people (or 4 adults + 2 children up to 12 years)
- Easy to operate electric engine
- Route map and directions are provided
- Seat cushions and blankets (if necessary)
- There is enough space in the boat to store a cool box or picknick basket.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Children live jackets are provided (to borrow).
- Free cancellation in case of bad weather