Contact, address and opening times
c/o Stal Baco
1151 ED Broek in Waterland (So NOT: Belmermeer 5, Amsterdam!)
T +31 (0) 6-37525640
In April, May, June and September the boat rental is open from Thursday to Sunday (but also on all national holidays and during the Dutch holidays.)
In July and August the boat rental is open 7 days a week. Opening times are from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Reservations can be made online (up to one day in advance) or by telephone: 0031-6-37525640. Requesting or reserving information can also be done by e-mail but only a few days in advance. On busy days it is impossible to process mail traffic.
Know before you go
- Pin, cash and payment with a mobile phone are all possible.
- Parking in the parking places at the property of Stal Baco, follow the signs. Parking is at your own risk.
- Dogs or pets are not allowed on the property, nor in the canoes or on the boats. Please leave them at home.
How to get to the boat rental
- By car: Broek in Waterland is located between Amsterdam and Volendam, 5 minutes from Amsterdam North on the N247. By car; you can find us in Google Maps: Broeker Bootverhuur
Directions: take the exit at Broek in Waterland – Zuid, after this exit take the second right and continue straight along this road through, first industrial (Porsche garage) and later on residential area. Turn left at the end of the road at the T-junction. Follow this (dead end) country road for approximately 1.5 km and then turn left onto the terrain of Stal Baco (see the picture on this page). Please follow directions & signs for parking.
- Public Transport:
There are 4 bus lines from Amsterdam that stop in the village of Broek in Waterland (there is only 1 stop called Broek in Waterland Dorp) these are lines 312, 314, 315 and 316. Two buses (314 and 316) depart from the Amsterdam Central Station (at the water-side called IJ-zijde) of the station at the platform. The other 2 lines (312 and 135) depart from Metro Station Amsterdam Noord, the last stop of Metro line 52. The buses have very frequent departures. It is an approximately 2.5 km walk from the bus stop to the boat rental. If you let us know far in advance when you will be coming we might be able to arrange a pick up service for a small fee from the bus stop to the boat rental but we can’t guarantee that.
- Tip! Rent a bike in Amsterdam and enjoy a beautiful ride through the country side to our boat rental. It’s a 45 minutes bike-ride from Amsterdam to us.